Experienced UK Landlord Shares Proven Tips To Finding, Attracting & Retaining The Best Tenants
Follow my FREE easy to implement ideas and save yourself £000's by avoiding nightmare tenants
The Biggest Issue Facing All Landlords
If you rent property, by the room or single occupancy, you run the risk of taking on a nightmare tenant. These people can cripple a property business, particularly if you're just starting out. They can refuse to pay their rent, cause you to pay thousands of pounds in repairs, drive away your other tenants if you're multi-letting, and cause you endless sleepless nights worrying about how you'll ever get them out of your house and your life. It is so easily done and yet so easily avoided.
Most landlords, quite rightly, insist on obtaining excellent references from employers, previous landlords and colleagues in an attempt to avoid such people but if you rely solely on these easily faked documents and you are asking for big, big trouble.
Over the many years I've been renting property to professionals and students in the UK, I have perfected a system which has given me the ability to spot the nightmare tenant before it's too late. The system also ensures I attract, and most importantly retain, only the type of tenants I want. It has worked without fail for 15 years!!
For a limited time I am releasing part of this system completely free! Click the link above and leave your first name and email address and I'll send you my Tenant Screening Top Tips. These free tips could save you thousands of pounds of lost rent and repairs and countless hours of wasted time!
Learn How To Avoid Nightmare Tenants
The wrong tenants can cost you hours of wasted time and thousands of pounds in fees and repairs so make the most of my experience!
Sign up today for my totally free top tips on Tenant Screening and you will get the following explained in detail:
How to get your pricing right so you get the tenants you want. Also what you should include in the rent and what you should charge for
What to say in your advertising so you get loads of enquiries from the type of tenants you want
Not as simple as it seems! Rely solely on great references and you're asking for big trouble!
Ask the right questions and save yourself hours with this simple tip
Why these are so important and what to look for when you first meet a potential tenant
...and much more!
Get the right tenants and everything else is far easier. You will:
- have fewer voids
- have more rent paid on time
- have less damage to repair
- have fewer complaints
- have less to do
- make more money!
Get the wrong tenants and you're in for a world of pain! You will:
- have more late payments
- have more voids
- have more damage to repair
- have more complaints
- have lots more work to do
- make less money
- find that your business becomes a chore
"I've been a landlord for several years and have always relied on references to screen my tenants. I have had one or two non-payers though and also someone who left my place in a mess. Steve's tips have made me look at how I screen tenants in a totally different way and I now feel more confident in choosing who I rent my properties to."Rebecca
"I rent rooms to professionals and I have used the tips in the CD to help me match new tenants with current tenants better. I think this is one of the main reasons why I generally now have happy people in my houses who get on with each other better and therefore stay longer than they used to on average."Robert
"I found the tips really useful and have put into place several ideas particularly around how to say no to a potential tenant I didn't like, because I always found that hard to do! Also how to get old tenants to recommend me and how to make the most of the other landlords I know in my area. This alone has saved me hundreds of pounds by working together with some of them. Thanks Steve!"Michelle
Sign Up For My Free Top Tips Right Now!
The free top tips I'll be sending you are taken from my Tenant Screening system which is explained fully in my CD "How To Find, Attract & Retain The Best Tenants" which is available to order by clicking HERE.
However if you just want to get my free top tips then click on the link below. Make the most of the information now while it's still available! There's no obligation whatsoever to buy anything!
However if you do decide to buy my CD I offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee:
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you decide to buy my CD "How To Find, Attract & Retain The Best Tenants" you can do so with confidence!
If for whatever reason you don't think the information in my CD is useful to you simply return it for a full refund, no quibbles!
Order The CD
The free top tips will give you enough information to be able to spot potentially horrendous tenants before it's too late and will enable you to attract the type of people you really want for your properties. However my CD "How To Find, Attract & Retain The Best Tenants" is packed with lots more useful information and only costs £19.97 including delivery:
- Professional versus Student Tenants - Both have their advantages. I'll help you decide which way to go
- Online Advertising - Where to advertise to make sure you don't get left with empty properties for long
- Pricing - How to get your pricing right so you get the tenants you want. Also what you should include in the rent and what you should charge for
- The Advert - What to say in your advertising so you get loads of enquiries from the type of tenants you want
- References & Credit Checks - Not as simple as it seems! Rely solely on great references and you're asking for big trouble!
- Telephone Interviewing - Ask the right questions and save yourself hours with this simple tip
- Face to Face Meetings - Why these are so important and what to look for when you first meet a potential tenant
- Saying 'NO' After a Viewing - How to say 'No' to someone you don't like after a viewing
- Dealing With 'No Shows' - What you should do if someone fails to turn up to a viewing
- Rent and Deposit Negotiations - How to confidently deal with potential tenants who want to negotiate the price
- Securing 'Gem' Tenants - How to attract and keep tenants that suit your property perfectly
- Recommendations - How to encourage tenants to recommend you
- Recommend Other Landlords - Why this is a very good idea!
- Waiting Lists - Why you should keep them
Armed with these tips you'll never allow a bad tenant into your properties ever again!
If you want to order the CD with the full system just click the button below and you'll be taken to the order page.
P.S. So what are you waiting for? I am giving away genuinely useful information every landlord should know, totally free! There's no obligation to buy my CD and you'll have enough information from the free top tips alone to ensure you can spot those nightmare tenants before it's too late and potentially save yourself a fortune in lost rent, repairs and of even more importantly lost hours of your precious time!
Alternatively order the CD with the full system! Whatever you do, good luck with your property business! I wish you every success.